I recently shared a recipe that showed you how to make your very own homemade raw chocolate and I couldn’t wait to share another super delicious – super nutritious chocolate recipe with you. My gluten-free & dairy-free superfood mint chocolate snack balls only take 10 minutes to make and are perfect for breakfast or quick afternoon snacks. Kids Love them too!
These tasty, extremely nutritious snack balls are loaded with protein, super greens, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. There\'s no grains, or gluten or processed sugars to activate your FAT programs. You’ll feel less hunger while you keep your blood sugar stable, regain the ability to burn fat and change your body on a cellular level and hormonal level so that your body wants to be thin.
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Mint Chocolate Superfood Snack Balls Recipe
Serves: 18 Balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 3 Tbsp raw organic cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp spirulina (optional)
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Combine cashews, almonds, chia and hemp seeds together in food processor until well ground.
- Add remaining ingredients until well combined. Add extra oil if too dry.
- Form balls by shaping mixture in the palm of your hand. Store in fridge to harden.
- Makes approximately 18 balls (depending on how much mix you eat along the way!)
Tip: If you live in a cool climate, you may like to melt coconut oil prior to adding to mixture. The best way to do this is using the double boiler method and keep heat low. Place coconut oil in heat-proof bowl into a pot of water. Heat slowly until coconut oil liquifies.